- “I feel fine.” Of course you do. A well-woman exam will give you proof and make it official.
- “I’m too busy with work, family, life in general.” Remember that all of them need you to be healthy. Wellness is the key to being unstoppably successful with work, life, and family pursuits.
- “I don’t have insurance.” It’s almost open enrollment season. Sign up at healthcare.gov or take advantage of our affordable self-pay rates at Women’s wellness MD. Many other clinics offer this too. You just have to call.
- “I can’t get an appointment.” We have easy online scheduling and appointments available usually within a week. You can also call our friendly receptionist to see if we have an opening today. No need to wait several months.
- “I can’t find a doctor.” Come on in, you’ve find the right practice! We are always looking for new sister friends to take care of. We have two convenient locations in Greenbelt and Columbia, Maryland. The whole staff is nice and we can’t wait to meet you.
- “The pap smear is painful.” What if we use a small speculum, tons of gel, and did it really slowly? It’s mostly technique, and we’ve got you covered.
- “I had a bad past experience.” Like the song goes, let it go. Your health comes first and we definitely want to make this pleasant for you. All guidance welcome and appreciated.
- “I don’t think it is necessary.” Until something goes wrong. At that point, we would only wish we avoided the crisis. Knowledge is power and when it comes to your health, let’s stay ahead.
- “I am afraid the doctor will find something bad.” Then we will tackle it down together. We have the privilege of access to world class medical services and resources here in Maryland. We are committed to getting you the best care ever.
- “I just forgot.” Congratulations, you’re human just like us! We forget too. Go ahead and schedule an appointment online. We will call you, text you, email you reminders as needed.
Dr. Okasi and her team want to take care of you. Let’s connect.
Dr. Chetanna Okasi
Dr. Okasi is a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist, and the medical director of Women's Wellness MD. Her mission is to help women achieve total wellness of mind, body, and spirit.